Why Become a Fellow of The International Council of Registered Blockchain
In qualifying for and maintaining fellowship, individuals are evaluated against the
highest standards of professional competence. The three (3) classification tier
(RBF, IEF and ISPF) after a blockchain
professional's name signify to colleagues and clients that rigorous qualifications for fellowship
have been met.
Fellowship is open to blockchain professionals who demonstrate that they meet ICORBP's
required competencies & standards by following the certification process set by the council.
The council membership and fellowship consists of the following:
- Membership Registration
(MEM) - Guest User, Registered Student Member and
Registered Regular Member
- Pre-Professional Fellowship
- Industry Expert Fellowship
- Industry Specific Fellowship
- Entity Partner (ICORBP
Although other categories of membership may have similar benefits, only members
with fellowship status may use the their respective designation.
- Formalize your blockchain
- Participate in the development
of blockchain ecosystem
- Hold professional rights,
practitioner privileges and prestige
- Use fellowship distinction
(RBF, RBP, RBD...)
- Inclusion in the council’s
online directory of Fellows
- Annual Meeting Benefits
- Significantly discounted
council meetings, professional development workshops, & events registration fees
- Stay on top of the latest in
- The best in Continuing
Technical Education (CTE)
- Maintain your fellowship
certifications also known as Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
- Access to blockchain
professional network worldwide
- Complimentary access to previous meeting
session recordings and the option to earn Profession Development Credits
(PDC) for the MOCs.
- Blockchain-Enabled Journal
Magazine, a journal containing papers on Blockchain Studies and related
blockchain-enabled technology & specializations.
- E-copy of the publications
- Opportunity write and or to be featured in
Annual Awards & Meetings (upcoming)
- Opportunity to nominate,
evaluate and assist entries in your field of specialization.
- A place where you can learn
from others and share your own experiences
- Access to local chapters make it
easy to keep in touch through social functions and study between regular Annual Meetings
- Ability to join one or more of the Sections
and Special Interest Groups devoted to various areas of specialization.